16 August 2012

What I have seen and done (minor misdemeanours and major traffic offenses included) is unsurpassable. By sane human beings anyway.


Today’s the 1st day of new direction in life for my kid and I. Her A/S level results came in. A for Biology, A for Chemistry. This ensures her University application will allow her the choice of medicine to study. Step one in a new process. But the most important step that needed to be passed.
Physics B (disappointing)
Maths C (very disappointing)
Latin D (don’t even talk about it)
For me, my lifetimes work, for her, a lifetime of success awaits.
I am blessed to be surrounded by a family of wife (one), sisters (three), BILs’, daughter, nieces and nephews all more talented than the other.
Jai Shri Skanda! Om sa ra va na ba va Om!
I see him, My Lord Skanda
I feel his presence on my shoulder
He punishes me when I think I am he
I am but a mortal
I lose faith
I gain more faith every time more
For I celebrate without regret
Forever thankful and aware of his greatness
I cried yesterday
I laugh forever
Thank you Chuke.
“When I go from hence, let this be my parting word, that what I have seen is unsurpassable.” Rabindranath Tagore, Gitanjali.
I can add to that, ‘what I have seen and done (minor misdemeanours and major traffic offenses included) is unsurpassable. By sane human beings anyway’.

No comments: