8 May 2013

The Gods & I - By Dhammika Dharmawardhane


If you believe of deities living in our world, but elsewhere, that is part of your belief.

I believe in good and evil. In Human Kind.

There is no justice. You choose how you live.

Live evilly, and the forces of evil surround you. Bringing with them living hell.

Live in a fair and just manner and the powers of good will always favour you and protect you.

The forces of good live through those who follow the path of moderation and just behaviour.

You choose which one you choose to feed, to grow, you reap what you sow.

Lord Buddha, Lord Jesus, Lord Mohammed... they were good people.

Hitler was evil, thankfully the world recognised that.

The Gods & I. The good that drives me away from evil.

For I am humankind.

Dhammika Dharmawardhane



No comments: